vendredi 12 août 2011

My Erika doll

I usually express myself in french on this blog (fortunately !) but today, I will write in english, in order to be understood by her.
So excuse my english in advance !

I got a new friend.
Her name is Erika and she comes from Budapest, Hungary.
When I first saw her here on Flickr', I instantly fell in love with this little lady and wanted to adopt her...

what a lady, isn't she ?

So I contacted her mother, Marta, and simply asked her to make the same for me.
And a few days after, my Erika was at home...

42 cm high
cotton body
merino wool hair (so sweeet !)

Erika's body is made from a modified pattern by Dorottya Winkler. Erika's hair, face and clothes are Marta's design.





I love her screwmouse profile ! It's funny because it reminds me of a former collegue, on a former job... Ohhhh, no, I'm not going to call her Carine ! It's not serious !

The dress and  the trousers are sewed to the doll
The sweater and the scarf are removable

You know what... Shhhh ! I think I prefer my Erika to Happy to see you dolls... Oh my god, forget it !

Thank you so much Marta !

You can visit Marta on her blog or on her Flickr.

Here are another dolls she made, also based on a modified Dorottya Winkler's pattern.

Not only Barbies can be pregnant !


Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

4 commentaires:

  1. Que c'est joli...Bonne journée...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci pour tes mots gentils. Je suis content que vous aimez Erika.
    Je vous souhaite plein plus de succés dans couture des pupées.
    (french translation by my son:) )

    RépondreSupprimer